Sustainable development and humanitarian emergencies Donating to long-term sustainable development is much more effective than donating to humanitarian emergencies....
- Attitudes towards development cooperation: New evidence on Germany October 19, 2018
- Charitable donations in crisis: Is trust a part of the story? August 7, 2018
- Why psychological distance might be causing us to misallocate donations June 8, 2018
- Riding the Waves: How pop culture can catalyse social change May 31, 2018
- Public opinion matters, so what does the public think? April 27, 2018
- The fundraising dilemma: raising money but depressing hope? April 16, 2018
Action campaigning charities corruption development cooperation donations drivers emotions engagement Fundraising Germany Humanitarian imagery media messaging messengers morality mutual interests national interests needs politics public attitudes safeguarding social media strategy Sustainable Development targeting trends trust UK aid video volunteering